2016年10月17日月曜日

iQos Conspiracy?! ( ゚Д゚)

日本語はこちら(For Japanese users: Japanese text here)

I recently happened to own two tobacco devices: iQos by Phillip Morris and PloomTech by JT (Japan Tobocco something).

I don't have so many power plugs in my house, so I tried to charge the battery via PC without turning it on.

My motherboard has a setting below for that:
UEFI > Advanced > Deep Sleep

Now I confirmed that PloomTech and Mobile phone could be charged, but iQos???

I noticed the first time when I plugged iQos to my PC, it sounded Plug and Play device was detected, so I was wondering but....

I also noticed that device manager on my PC was showing some device increased on it, so I would try testing what it is later on.
And, what I wondered as well is that the micro USB cable boxed with iQos can actually data sync when I connect my phone with it, but it shouldn't be necessary if the thing is only charging the battery.

I really appreciate a wonderful product they produce, but I want to say just one thing to Phillip Morrice-san.

What are you trying to do to my PC without a notice on the manual??? ( ゚Д゚)

I will try to investigate as far as I could get. :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿